To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Shows excellent interpersonal skills through listening, understanding and responding to the questions and needs of staff.
- Supports the team’s efforts to succeed by motivating staff to achieve production goals and prioritizing and planning work activities.
Contributes to a positive team environment by leading by example through commitment, respect and communication.
Demonstrates quality work through accuracy, thoroughness and attention to detail of own work and evaluating the work of other staff.
Exhibits efficiency in problem solving skills and trouble shooting by identifying and resolving problems in a timely manner to ensure deadlines are met.
Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills and share expertise with others.
Commitment to a standard of excellence in customer service.
Shows adaptability by effectively responding to frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
Exhibits superior dependability by consistently arriving to work on time and as scheduled.
Demonstrates professionalism by acting with integrity, high moral standards and personal accountability.
Shows organizational support by consistently following policy and procedures.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prefer candidates with a BA/BS in Business Administration or related degree; or four years related experience and/or training in relevant industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience, required.
- A minimum of 3 (three) years in progressive United or industry related assignments is required.
- A minimum of 1 (one) year of supervisory/management experience required.
- Basic knowledge of P and L is preferred, ability to understand and be trained is required.
- Knowledge of parts, inventory management and customer service is required.